ANNAVARAM SATYA NARAYANA SWAMI PRASADAM - అన్నవరం సత్యనారాయణ స్వామి ప్రసాదం
- Biyyam nooka (ground rice) – 1 cup
- Water – 3 cups
- Ghee – ½ cup
- Cashews – 10
- Cardamom (elachi) powder – ½ tsp
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Jaggery (bellam) – 2 cups
- Roast cashews in ghee and take them into a bowl.
- Boil water in a thick bottomed vessel or in a nonstick pan.
- Add biyyam nooka and cook till it becomes semi soft and thick.
- Add sugar and jaggery powder.
- Cook on low flame for about 15 minutes. Till jaggery and sugar melts and becomes sticky (one string consistency).
- Add cardamom powder and ghee.
- Cook for about 3- 5 minnutes on low flame.
- Garnish with roasted cashews.
- Serve after offering to sri rama sahita satyanarayana swami.
SRI SATYANARAYANUNI SEVAKU RARAMMA FROM MOVIE "GRUHA PRAVESHAM"